Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Project Pinterest

Once upon a time, there was a website called OpenDiary.
It was a glorious website, where people could pick a username and create an online "diary".
You could let other people on the internet read it and leave you notes.
Sounds like a blog right? Yeah, pretty much.

Anyway, on this magical website (which no longer exists), I became internet friends with this girl they call Meghan.
Let that sink in. Do you know who I'm talking about?
Meghan and I became quick best friends who soon took their friendship away from only the internet and into the world of text messaging. Wooo!

Flash forward a few years, the two meet. Instant connection.
aka we are still best friends, only now it's on the internet AND in real life.

Now, Meghan and I were talking one day about how we are constantly on Pinterest, but we have never actually made anything on there.
I have a board with a TON of recipes, a board with LOADS of DIY, a board with yummy drinks I've never mixed, etc.
She's in the same boat.

So naturally, we decided....
LET'S START A BLOG LINK-UP!

Without further ado (or rambling), let me present:

Project Pinterest

Link-Up Guidelines
1. Follow your fun hosts Jayme and Meghan.
2. Open up your Pinterest and find something fun to make/do!
(You can pick any category - food, DIY, etc. Your options are unlimited!)
3. Blog about your experience.
(Make sure to put the button somewhere on your post)
4. Link-up the THIRD Tuesday of each month.

You don't HAVE to comment on a certain number of other blogs,
but it would definitely make things a lot more fun if you did!

Each month we will both pick three of our personal favorites to "spotlight" in the next post.

We look forward to building community with you through participating in this link-up, as well as finally get something accomplished off of our Pinterest boards!


Link-Up Dates for 2015
January 20th
February 17th
March 17th
April 21st
May 19th
June 16th
July 21st
August 18th
September 15th
October 20th
November 17th
December 15th


See you in two weeks!!

5 comments:

  1. Hard to believe we've been friends almost five years! I LOVE YOUUU & am so excited to actually use some of the stuff on my pinterest boards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'M SO EXCITED!

      I THINK I know my first thing I'm going to try. I found a recipe on there yesterday and it looked SO GOOD! I may have to have Daniel help just slightly, but I'm going to try to do a lot of it myself.

      Either way it gets done. lol

      Delete
    2. I'm going to see what I want to do...a recipe or a diy first. Probably a recipe because that seems easier. Lol.

      Delete
  2. I'M SO EXCITED!

    I THINK I know my first thing I'm going to try. I found a recipe on there yesterday and it looked SO GOOD! I may have to have Daniel help just slightly, but I'm going to try to do a lot of it myself.

    Either way it gets done. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun! I'll shoot to link up in February. I've been hesitant about linkups because I don't want to screw it up, so please be patient with me while I learn my way :)


    Morgan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...